If you’re like most pre-retirees, you’re asking yourself some questions….
- How much is enough to actually retire on?
- Will it continue to be enough in the future?
- How much will I actually spend? What if I need more than I thought?
- How much is healthcare going to be?
- What happens to my plan if the market tanks?
- What do I do with my investments now that I’m close to (or in) retirement?
Let’s face it….there is no retirement school….this is something that you’ve never done before….and there is very little margin for error.
The good news is that there IS a proven process that can help you answer the question, “Do I have enough?” so that you don’t have to wonder and worry each day.
Figuring it all out on your own and for the very first time is scary and daunting.
There is a solution.
Wouldn’t it be great if:
- You knew what retirement was going to cost
- You knew exactly how to make the best use of all your resources so that they effectively met your retirement goals
- You could see all the pieces of the “retirement puzzle” and how they were meant to be put together
- You knew that you weren’t leaving anything on the table
- You actually felt CONFIDENT to begin your retirement journey!
Well that is exactly what you will get by taking the class Ready to Retire. I will personally guide you through a 4-Step Retirement Readiness plan that will give you confidence and peace of mind to pull the trigger.
Ready to Retire is a 5-week “paint by numbers” interactive course that will answer your burning questions and help you get set up for success.
Here is a breakdown of what we’ll cover:
- The quick and simple way to define your retirement expenses….without leaving anything out
- A simple checklist to gather every single financial resource available to you and not leave anything on the table
- How to calculate your unique “INCOME GAP”, and the best (and worst) ways to bridge it
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes that retirees make with their investments once they retire
- How to use your housing wealth to come to the rescue or make your retirement even better
The course features both online group teaching sessions to walk you through each step of the retirement planning process AND individualized one-on-one advice to your personal circumstances as you complete each important milestone!
EVEN IF YOU’RE ALREADY RETIRED, THIS COURSE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE TO ENSURING THAT YOU DON’T RUN OUT OF MONEY
In addition to each week’s group content, you will have a private 1-on-1 remote session help keep you:
- STAY ON TRACK
- KEEP UP YOUR MOMENTUM
- PERSONALIZE YOUR RESULTS USING STATE OF THE ART RETIREMENT PLANNING SOFTWARE
No one will “fall off the wagon”!
You will also have unlimited email support and a private Facebook community to learn from the other participants as well.
By the end of the course you will have the following outcomes:
- PERSONALIZED, STRESS TESTED RETIREMENT PLAN
- ANSWER TO THE QUESTION, “DO I HAVE ENOUGH?” AND “WILL IT CONTINUE TO BE ENOUGH?”
- STEP BY STEP PLAN OF ACTION TO IMPROVE YOUR OUTCOMES
The hands-on Ready to Retire program will begin the week of October 15th (day to be determined). Live teaching content will occur weekly from 7:00pm – 8:00pm PST for 5-weeks. Video replays will be available if you cannot attend a session.
Remember as well that each week, you will schedule a personalized session with your instructor to help you complete each milestone and personalize your plan in our planning software. Sessions will be scheduled according to your availability.
How to Sign Up:
Because of the intensive approach of creating a personalized outcome for each student, we are limited to a total of only no more than 6 students in the course.
We plan to launch a completed version of this course in the near future. The completed course will sell for between $497 – $697.
For this initial launch class, we are offering all 6 sessions of personalized content for only $297!
Our goal is that you’ll get the full value of the outcomes and that you’ll also be able to provide us valuable feedback during the process in order to improve it for future students.
The deadline for payment to lock in 1 of the 6 spots is Sunday, October 14th, but once all 6 spots have been taken, open enrollment will close.
What is more, there is no risk to you in taking our course. At the end of the 5-week course, if you don’t feel that you received at least $297 of value, I will return your money…..no questions asked! So you have nothing to lose.
Are you ready to lock in your spot?
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I can’t make all of the sessions?
Each session’s content will be recorded and made available if you need to miss a week through the replay, available for a limited number of days after the session ends.
How much of my time will I invest each week?
Each session’s main group content presentation will be 30-60 minutes. Each week’s homework milestones will vary in terms of the amount of time to complete them based on your situation and level of organization. Each week’s one-on-one personalized Q&A and plan input is scheduled for 60 minutes.
I don’t feel comfortable sharing any of my financial data with anyone else in the course.
You will not share any personal financial information with any of the other class members.
What if the course indicates that I don’t have the resources to retire?
You have options. I can outline alternative ways to better optimize current financial resources with the same retirement date, or help determine additional work income or work years needed to retire optimally.
I’m already retired, is it too late to take a course like this?
The first several years of retirement give the best “window of opportunity” to make tweaks and optimize your resources. Even if you’ve officially retired, you will learn what you can do now to make sure that your retirement is on course and that it remains on course.
What if I need additional retirement planning help once the class ends?
At your request you can hire The Stewardship Solution to implement a retirement blueprint and/or oversee your retirement accounts, but it is not an expectation of the class itself.